PDA

View Full Version : Leaving in 10 days for little one's first Disney holiday trip!

ChewyStriker
12-03-2007, 11:10 AM
With the great $59 a night deal at POP and getting air for $59 each way on AirTran, we decided we're taking our DS, 2 1/2, back for a short trip Dec. 13 to 16 to experience holidays at the world! Any suggestions on what to pack, what not to miss or anything else are appreciated! He'll just be excited to get to the airport and see the airplances, let alone get back on one - we went in Sept. and that's all he could talk about and hasn't stopped since.

1goofyfamily
12-03-2007, 12:42 PM
I love taking ours for their 1st Christmas time trip. Next year ours should be 6-7 months old so it'll be more special for all "her" (hopefully) brothers (3 of them) and us. The only thing I can think of is pack for for every season regardless of what they are predicting for the weather. Normally we've always had great weather but that 1 time was colder there than here in Iowa. But definately go to Disney Studios (man almost put MGM) to watch the lighting of the Osbourne Spectacal of Lights. Our kids have always been amazed by all the lights.

baby minnie's mommy
12-03-2007, 02:32 PM
This is funny - we're taking our 2 3/4 yr.-old daughter for her first holiday Disney trip from Dec. 14 - 17 (at DTD Hilton)! :D She's been to Disney several times, but none of us have been there around Christmas.

We want to take her to see Camp Minnie/Mickey at AK - a castmember told us it's great at Christmas for DD's age. We also want to go to MK, especially to see the new castle decorations. And we want her to visit Santa at DTD.

I can imagine how excited you are! ;)

:sleigh:

Not2Loud
12-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Congrats on the great rates!