PDA

View Full Version : solo trip

alissantos
12-03-2007, 08:43 AM
Hi everyone.
It's the first time I am travelling all by myself to WDW from Brazil. I'll be there jan 23 - feb 05.
I don't know if there are other crazy ones like me and if anyone would like to meet and spend some time together.
If so, tell me. It will be great!
:thumbsup:

smiles_rock
12-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Hi there...
my mom and I will be there Jan 18th-27th. I will probably be alone for awhile on either the 24th or 25th (my mom has some doctors appointments). If you're looking for someone to hang with let me know.

CAS
12-03-2007, 09:22 AM
I think that would be one of the most rewarding WDW trips ever. I love going with the family but it would be an entirely different experience that I'd like to try someday. Enjoy!:D

DCDisney
12-03-2007, 11:59 AM
I've done several solo trips. In fact, it is quite the adjustment when I travel with family members ! I have posted trip reports after solo trips, you might want to read through some solo trip reports for ideas on what to do.... such as a trip to a spa, behind the scenes tour, etc.

I agree with the other poster. Don't be shy about sit-down restaurants. Not only do the cast members become chatty, you can use the time to relax and read a book, or write out post cards. Don't be shy about talking to cast members in the ride lines, or talking with other guests, it helps pass the time in line.

Good luck ! Have a great time !

alissantos
12-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Hi there...
my mom and I will be there Jan 18th-27th. I will probably be alone for awhile on either the 24th or 25th (my mom has some doctors appointments). If you're looking for someone to hang with let me know.

Hey, thanks for the reply. Since i am going to be all by myself, it will be great to meet another Disney lover to have fun there together. Let's keep in touch. :thumbsup:

dnickels
12-07-2007, 07:36 PM
New poster, but I read the forums pretty regularly!

I live just behind the Magic Kingdom and go over to the parks quite a bit on my own even if it's just for a few hours since I have an annual pass. Would love to go one of those days!

smiles_rock
12-08-2007, 09:08 PM
We've finalized our plans and it looks like I'll be on my own most of the day on the 24th (my mom has some appointments that day)...I up for anything! Do you have anything planned? Where are you staying? I'll pm you with some of our info.

alissantos
12-10-2007, 09:58 AM
We've finalized our plans and it looks like I'll be on my own most of the day on the 24th (my mom has some appointments that day)...I up for anything! Do you have anything planned? Where are you staying? I'll pm you with some of our info.

Hi, there. I'm not sure where I am staying, but probably in any hotel in International dr. I am going to arrive on the 23th by night and the 24th is going to be the first day of fun. I still don't have specific plans for this day but we can surely arrange something. You can send me a private message and we can talk better. Maybe a good friend of mine is also going, so...it is going to be very funny. Keep in touch...:thumbsup::mickey:

alissantos
12-10-2007, 10:05 AM
New poster, but I read the forums pretty regularly!

I live just behind the Magic Kingdom and go over to the parks quite a bit on my own even if it's just for a few hours since I have an annual pass. Would love to go one of those days!

Hey Dnickels, you are very welcome to join me during these days. If you wish, you can also private message me so we can arrange something. I am going to be there jan 23th - feb 5th. So, I've got plenty of time on my own and I think it is too much to be alone, right? Keep in touch.:thumbsup::coaster:

LuckyMum22
12-10-2007, 06:52 PM
The mother in me is warning you all to be careful posting this kind of info!
Use the pm feature when posting your e-mail to fellow Intercotees. That is what it is for.
I bet some moderators will be along soon.
I don't mean to nag - I wish we didn't have to worry like this in our world but we do! I just worry for your safety!

alissantos
12-11-2007, 09:00 AM
Thanks for the tip and for the changing of the message... I sometimes don't think before doing this kind of thing. We really got to be careful with this kind of private information. Tks again.:thumbsup: