PDA

View Full Version : Value resorts booked up 1st week of Feb.

Mysttree
12-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Greetings All,
Just wanted to let you know that I just got off the phone with WDTC & I was informed that almost all of the Value resorts are completely booked up for beginning of February. Only one I was told still available was AS ?Music? preferred room.
I don't know what this will mean for those hoping there will be further discounts available for early 2008. We were hoping they would release more rooms for discounts...

magicofdisney
12-02-2007, 04:48 PM
They released AP discounts a few weeks back. At $49 a night, I'm sure they were snatched up mighty fast. :mickey:

Strmchsr
12-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Please keep in mind that "booked up" means different things at different times of the year. Disney only puts the amount of rooms "on line" that they think they can fill. They don't want staffing, etc to have 100 rooms on line if they are only going to fill 50. This also means that more rooms may become available as the need is there and as the time grows closer.

Mysttree
12-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Thanks for clearing that up for me! That makes more sense than what I thought :blush: it meant! Especially as February is historically speaking a much slower time of year- which is why we like to go!!
I'm still hoping that they release more discounts for the value resorts at this time- we are planning a grand gathering, and some of our party didn't get the discount.

JPL
12-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Also alot of schools have a winter break in February

rj
12-09-2007, 11:57 PM
First week of Feb is Mardi Gras week - lots of south Louisiana will be there, including us.

Here we go again...
12-12-2007, 10:29 AM
The first week of February is also National Dance competition. The dancers stay at All Star Sports and Movies.

And, as rj pointed out it is also Mardi Gras... we will be there for both. :cloud9: