PDA

View Full Version : Epcot web cam?

pdrlkr
12-02-2007, 11:14 AM
What happened to the web cam? When I click on the link, It asks for a weather bug password. :confused:

WDWfanatic742
12-02-2007, 01:48 PM
InstaCam SSE Link (http://www.instacam.com/showcam.asp?id=LKBNV&size=L)

Cinderelley
12-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the link. Do you know if World Showcase is to the right or the left of SSE in these pictures? Does it ever show fireworks from Illuminations?

EPCOT84
12-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Hi :mickey:

I just ran it in time lapse, set for every 5 minutes on the fastest speed. When the SSE lights go dark and then blink on again before being turned off for the night, I see the Siemens logo is projected, that is around the time of Illuminations. That tells me that World Showcase looks to be to the right of SSE. The buildings in the foreground I believe are the Yacht and Beach Club resort area.

pdrlkr
12-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Thank you! :thumbsup:

Cinderelley
12-03-2007, 09:56 AM
Hi :mickey:

I just ran it in time lapse, set for every 5 minutes on the fastest speed. When the SSE lights go dark and then blink on again before being turned off for the night, I see the Siemens logo is projected, that is around the time of Illuminations. That tells me that World Showcase looks to be to the right of SSE. The buildings in the foreground I believe are the Yacht and Beach Club resort area.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to try that. :D