PDA

View Full Version : parking fee

dreamofspain
12-02-2007, 10:51 AM
When you pay to park at one theme park, is it valid for all parks for that day?

WDWdriver
12-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Yes. Keep your receipt and show it at the next park. You won't have to pay again.

dolphinmickey9170
12-02-2007, 11:01 AM
We just keep our parking ticket in the window. As you approach the ticket booth, point toward your ticket. Still stop though, and they just say thank you and have a nice day and wave you through. But be sure to stop!!

dreamofspain
12-02-2007, 11:08 AM
Thanks!I'm getting excited about the upcoming trip and I'm not going!!
My dh and ds are going as I've just had 4 weeks of sick leave for knee surgery and can't take any more time off. Still, it's fun planning the trip for them and I"ll go next year for sure!:mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
12-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Still stop though, and they just say thank you and have a nice day and wave you through. But be sure to stop!!

Not always necessary. You need to slow down so they can stop you if they wish but more often than not they will wave you through before you get o them.

Buzz_Burbank
12-11-2007, 12:35 AM
FYI, parking is free for annual passholders.... :D

Main Street Jim
12-11-2007, 08:15 AM
parking is free for annual passholders.... ...and for guests staying at all Disney resorts, and (I believe) Downtown Disney resorts as well (maybe Ron can help me there). Like Ron said, though, yes, your parking ticket is valid all day on the same day at all four theme parks. There is no parking fee at the water parks or Downtown Disney.