PDA

View Full Version : special entrance at fantasmic/regular entrance

dreamofspain
12-02-2007, 08:46 AM
We've done the fantasmic package and used the special entrance. However, I remember having to walk quite a bit to get to the show anyway. We've never done the regular entrance-is there a long line to get in and how early would we have to be in line for a 6:30 show?
I'm thinking that the "pathway" to enter the show is the same distance but the advantage of using a special entrance is that we don't have to wait in line. Is that correct and does it really make a difference in wait time? Thanks!:confused:

cajunprincess
12-02-2007, 11:38 AM
We did the fantasmic dinner package for the first time this pas trip. The walk was very very long. I don't remember having to walk that far going through the regular entrance, but then again I did have a very hurt foot as well. The told us to follow the yellow line....and the yellow line just kept going...and going....and going!

Meteora
12-02-2007, 12:07 PM
We've never done the regular entrance-is there a long line to get in and how early would we have to be in line for a 6:30 show?

That depends on three things:
1) What kind of seats you will be satisfied with
2) How many shows are happening that night
3) What time of year you are there

We go Christmas week, the busiest time, and don't much care where we sit. Still, we have to get in line forty to fifty minutes before showtime. OTOH, when I went in January, we got on line maybe twenty minutes before for the 6:30 show and had no problem, and if we hadn't cared at all where we sat, we probably could have walked in five minutes before.

Taja
12-03-2007, 11:24 AM
It's a long, uphill walk either way! :)

I like to sit toward the back. If there are two shows and I'm attending the second one, I'll usually begin the hike about 30 minutes prior to show time. If there's only one show, at least 45 minutes. If it's a busy time of year, factor an extra 10 to 15 minutes.