PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Resort on Google Maps Streetview

EPCOT84
12-01-2007, 11:48 AM
I just got through reading a board on the WDW boards Mousellaneous section about Google Maps Streetview. You've got to check it out. JT Macs posted it and I have to say thank you !

In Google Maps, there is now a "Streetview" button. It is brand new. They have street level 360 degree views as if you are driving the freeways and streets. Areas mapped with a camera are covered. When you zoom in, streets mapped with these new views are indicated by a blue border around the street or freeway.

The DLR area is mapped !! as well as the freeways and major areas in and around Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Diego County, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Phoenix, ... you get the picture.

You can do a virtual test drive to DLR and beyond. It is AMAZING ! :car::drive::cloud9:

And if you want to fly over DLR or WDW, be sure to check out Google Earth. I am a Google Earth FANatic. With Google Earth I've 'flown' around the world, over WDW, DLR, TDL, DLP, and when Google finally adds it, I hope to do a flyover of HKDL !

WDWizard
12-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Thanks for pointing that out:number1:
I'll go check it out now.. I wonder if it works with the google maps app. on the iPhone..?