PDA

View Full Version : biergarten or the land

dreamofspain
11-30-2007, 10:54 PM
Want to reserve the dinner package for Candlelight Processional. For the least expensive choice, it's between the Land or Biergarten. Suggestions? Thanks!:mickey::party:

DisneyGiant
11-30-2007, 10:55 PM
Biergarten has more food variety and a fun show.

dreamofspain
11-30-2007, 11:10 PM
Thanks for your reply. What kind of "show" and doesn't Land have a revolving restaurant and characters?:confused:

DizneyRox
12-01-2007, 07:53 AM
Biergarten hands down.

a. They serve liters of beer
b. You're closer to the American Garden Theater.
c. Food is better
d. They serve liters of beer
e. The show is a lot of fun. ticki tocki ticki tocki... hoy! hoy! hoy!
f. They serve liters of beer

Did I mention the beer?

ElenitaB
12-01-2007, 12:24 PM
I'll be the first to express a "vote" for Garden Grill (which is located in the Land pavillion). We happen to include the Garden Grill on every trip when possible. We've had the best character interaction there (not to say that you might not some very good character interaction a the Beirgarten once the :beer: has started to flow ;)).

I saw from another post that you're travelling with your DS. How old is he? Would he enjoy meeting Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale more or less than the party atmosphere at the Biergarten?

Whatever choice you make, please be sure to leave sufficient time to make it to the theatre for the Processional! It's not far at all from the Biergarten, but it will take a longer walk to get back there from the Land pavillion.

jray21
12-03-2007, 01:39 AM
Biergarten is definitely more festive, but I find it too loud at times. I like the garden grill. It has great characters and the changing scenery is really neat (It is really slow so you don't get sick). I do like the food at both places, but I don't drink so the beer isn't an incentive for me. Now if they offered liters of chocolate brownies....:secret:

DDuck66
12-03-2007, 10:05 AM
I have heard good things about both, but I have not yet tried Biergarten (Ressies for May 08). One thing to remember is that with the Garden Grill you get your own seat, while Biergarten has family seating (everyone together). We have the CP Dinner at the Garden Grill for the 15th of December.

May524
12-03-2007, 01:02 PM
We just did the candelight processional package with Beirgarten last week. My hubby and I thought it was OK-we were sat with a VERY odd family who was very rude, which didn't make it a fun experience at all. Plus, the whole time we were there the peformers never peformed on the stage. The food was OK-but if you have a picky eater and your son is young I would suggest Garden Grill. We enjoyed the food at Garden Grill, and the character intercation was great!

mousketeers j and l
12-03-2007, 06:07 PM
If you are in the mood for a rousing good time, choose the Biergarten. Those big black beers are soooo tasty! It is pretty traditionsl German fare, complete with family style seating so you get to know your table companions pretty well during dinner and the band will get you involved as well!

The Garden Grill is a wonderful meal, complete with characters! What we always like about the characters there is the interactions seems so much more casual than at other character meals we have been to. Plus, the rotating platform takes you on a little ride through some of the Land and lets you see the first part of the boat ride.

They are both great but I guess if I HAD to choose, I would take the Biergarten...

Ein Prosit!