PDA

View Full Version : Crowds the next 2 weeks??

Imagineer1981
11-30-2007, 03:33 PM
I will be at WDW from Dec 5-12, what are the crowds like in early Dec...I would think they'd die down until closer to Christmas:smickey:

dundeehunter
11-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Everyone says that the crowds should be low, but with all of the Christmas decorations, I'm sure we will see more people that I'm expecting. I have been to WDW the past 2 January's and the crowd level have been really low. All wait times were 10 minutes to 20 minutes on all rides with the exception of Soarin'. Maybe we will run into each other at CBR....:santa3:

Lightning McQueen
12-01-2007, 01:21 AM
I'm confused about this too because all the guide books say the first two weeks of december are slow. but when i've tried to make dining reservations all of the slots are all booked up...:confused:

mcb0420
12-01-2007, 06:42 AM
I've been to WDW the first part of Dec in '04 and '05 (F&W in '06) and thought the atmosphere and crowd levels were both awesome (which is why we keep returning). I'm pretty impatient, so standing in looooooooong lines is not for me. Only on weekends did I ever feel that the parks were crowded. We plan on having down time, exploring other resorts, etc on Sat/Sun. Have a great time and maybe we too will see ya at CBR!

mickeys_princess_mom
12-02-2007, 12:07 AM
We'll see you there, too!!! :wave: :wave:

Figaro-n-Cleo
12-02-2007, 10:21 PM
We'll be there from 12/7-12/14. Just for kicks the other day, I put in our dates to see what resorts were available. I was shocked!!! No resorts available for our dates.

Now, I knew Coronado was going to be packed because they have numerous conventions while we're there, but I didn't expect all of the other resorts to be full also. And, we've not been able to change an ADR for almost three months. I'm really worried about the crowds.

We've been before in Dec but the resorts were not full and ADRs were not a problem. Here's hoping for the best!

Iluvpooh
12-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Yikes. That is a bit scary. We are planning on going this time next year. Let us know how the crowds are, we may change to early January. I've heard that it is getting busier this time of year.

PeterPansMagic
12-02-2007, 11:21 PM
We will be there in 3 days. Cant wait.

Imagineer1981
12-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Ya, everything is booked up, resorts and dining...that scares me

mpoppinsgirl
12-02-2007, 11:44 PM
One of the reasons that everything is booked is because of the pop warner thing going on. We went last year and the crowds really weren't bad. The Christmas events like the parade at MVMCP and stuff were crowded. Otherwise we were able to hop right onto most of the rides, except Soarin and Expedition Everest. We are going back this year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 3 more days!!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

dundeehunter
12-03-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm getting so excited for this trip to get here. Wisconsin had a bit of a snowstorm on Saturday with more snow in the forecast, so I'm hoping for no airplane delays.

Hope to run into a couple of families at CBR...I will be traveling with my 2 DD's that dress alike..but aren't twins.

SurferStitch
12-03-2007, 11:40 AM
We'll be there from 12/6 - 12/17. We went the same time last year, too.

Restaurants and hotels were booked up last year, just like this year. Weekday crowds were low, weekends were crowded. I plan on it being the same way this year.

No worries!!

Imagineer1981
12-03-2007, 02:24 PM
Sounds great...thanks for the info:mickey: