PDA

View Full Version : Question about making changes to ADRs

diannamouse
11-30-2007, 03:04 PM
Me, DH, DS4 and DS20 are heading to Disney 1/3/08-1/9/08. When I booked the trip a few months ago and made our ADRs, my DS18 was also going along. However, I recently changed it to the 4 of us since DS18 is now unable to go. I did not think to change our ADRs from tables for 5 to tables for 4. I am worried that I will lose some of our ADRs by making the change. Can anyone tell me whether I have to change the reservation to tables for 4 and whether I should expect to lose some of our ADRs in the process? Or, will they honor our ADRs even if we are a group of 4 instead of 5??

tomorrowschild
11-30-2007, 03:07 PM
I really don't think that it is a problem. You should be fine. We have never had this experience. I am sure someone out there has had a similar situation.
But, I feel that it will be fine to just leave your ADRs the way that they are. :mickey:

Trev&Ev Mom
11-30-2007, 04:53 PM
We had a similar problem with ADR's in October. Last minute, my mother in law tagged along. I had ADR's for 4 which now needed to be 5. All were accomodated ahead of time, except LeCellier. There we just showed up a bit ahead and they were able to seat 5 instead of 4. Going from 5 to 4 is MUCH easier!

SBETigg
11-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Easier to go from five to four, but there are some venues that won't seat you until your entire party is assembled and you could run into an issue at that time. Better to call ahead and note the difference on the ADRs. I can't imagine it will cost you the seating.

Jared
11-30-2007, 06:55 PM
I definitely recommend calling and trying to change the reservations to four people. Since you are downsizing to a more traditional party size, I doubt you'll have a problem at most places.

If one restaurant is booked, and the Cast Member won't allow you to make the switch, don't cancel the arrangement. Go to the restaurant, and tell the host at the podium.

Good luck!

:tasty: