PDA

View Full Version : New Items 11/30

chrisb26
11-30-2007, 12:25 PM
There is only one new Item so far today but it is our 5th Fab 5 Pin!

Fab 5 Fall Leaves Pluto Pin = 500 Credits

I must say I've never seen a blue leaf before but I guess if they would have put him behind alot of those colors he would have blended in. Imagine Pluto on a yellow background would be difficult to see him there ;)

That is it nothing else new but I must say I really can't complain after all the new things we have gotten this month and I really didn't need to spend more credits since I'm sure I'll be doing enough of that in December.

I think this pin series was awesome. It had been so long since I have been able to say that about a pin series. But they really did a great job this month. I'm glad they finally decided to add some characters to their pins its been a long time coming. Hopefully they can do it again next month.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
11-30-2007, 01:32 PM
Once again I'll be skipping again so I can save up for the dress. I used to collect pins but coming out every weekend is just too much. :P

BronxTigger
11-30-2007, 06:49 PM
The blue leaf is ironic...I've never seen one before either, but just today I was asking my (first grade) students what color the leaves turn in the fall and one said blue. I was :confused:.

I have barely been on at all this month, and never on the weekends....I loved this series too, but didn't get any of them. Like a previous poster, collecting pins just starts to cost too much.

TinkRocks
12-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Here are my thoughts for blue leaves -

Pluto is a Toronto Maple Leafs fan (team colors are blue and white).
It's cold.
Don't ya know that anything's possible in Disney? It's where the magic happens...