PDA

View Full Version : yak & yeti

tknow
11-30-2007, 01:42 AM
I'm new to posting on intercot, but have gotten lotts of great info from this site. I read that wdw would not be taking ADR's for yak and yeti until dec. 3; but when i called today to make other reservations and inquired, the operator told me that they had just been informed that they could start taking reservations for yak and yeti. i was thrilled, because i like to try new things and had figured it would be difficult to get the reservation date i wanted. hope this posting helps.

Kairi_7378
11-30-2007, 06:50 AM
Thanks for the heads' up... This will make a lot of people happy. Did you make an ADR there? Let us know how you like it after your trip... and :welcome: to Intercot!!!

kaylamag
11-30-2007, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the info! I just got off the phone with Yak and Yeti, I had to call them directly because of the size of our party. I'm a little nervous because he didn't give me a confirmation # or anything. He said just my last name was enough. I hope when i show up in January that my reservation is there!

mouseketeer mom
11-30-2007, 08:51 AM
We went to the Yak and Yeti last Tuesday, without an ADR, and walked right in, about 4:00pm. It was empty! Yummy, but empty! Enjoy!

Maleficent's Dad
11-30-2007, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

And moreso:

Welcome to Intercot!

:clappy: :woohoo: :clappy:

Horizon93
11-30-2007, 12:24 PM
Welcome to Intercot! Thanks for the update.

We went to the Yak and Yeti last Tuesday, without an ADR, and walked right in, about 4:00pm. It was empty! Yummy, but empty! Enjoy!

I think that it was empty beacause I have read that they were going through a "soft" opening. I imagine that it will become more popular now that they are accepting ADRS.

ThanxForNoticin
11-30-2007, 12:30 PM
tknow - thanks so much for the heads-up. I have a note on my calendar to call Monday for an ADR in March at Y&Y. However, based on your tip, I just made my ADR a few minutes ago. And thanks to your help, we got the exact time we wanted. I am really looking forward to trying it out. It's nice we can share this type of up-to-the-minute information! Thanks again.