PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Created Disney Custom T-Shirts?

LW_DFREAK
11-29-2007, 08:50 PM
I was wondering if anyone has created customed t-shirts for a group trip. I would love to get some cute ideas, maybe theme ideas and maybe see some pictures? I didn't want to spend a fortune. We have 11 kids going on the trip and I think it would be a great way to get them excited about the trip...not to mention it would look cute! I am planning on having a kick off Disney party and thought we could give out the t-shirts then with some other fun travel items:cool:

Tink#64
11-29-2007, 11:39 PM
We got ours last year from the Disney Catalog. I don't know if they had more than 1 style offered. We got Mickey & friends, and it said " Our Vacation At WDW", then our last name & under that it had 2006. Disney was very specific about what you could say. We had originally ordered as "The (last Name)'s WDW vacation, and I was told that they would not print that! The shirts were really cute, all 4 were just alike & we got some cute pix of the 4 of us wearing them! I'm sure there are other places that you could order shirts, but these worked fine for us.

I was really suprised that DH & DS's (10 & 8) were game for dressing alike! :cool:

gerald72
11-30-2007, 08:09 AM
The create-your-own shirst are great. So many to pick from.
Well, here's my idea for you:
Pick one color so everyone has the same color shirt (easy to pick out in the crowd) but let everyone pick their own favorite character to put on the shirt (it'll make them more fun and personal when you hand them out at your party)

rcaide
11-30-2007, 09:13 AM
When we went with family members a couple of years ago, we ordered them from the Disney catalog. It was the picture with the fab five dressed like tourists. (I haven't seen this picture lately) Anyway we put "The (last name) family is never too old to act Goofy at WDW. Family vacation May 2005. They turned out really cute and we got tons of compliments on them. They would not let me capitalize Goofy when I ordered the shirts but when they arrived the font was all caps anyway so it didn't matter. :shake: These shirts have held up very well. The pictures have not faded a bit.

DisneyMom12
11-30-2007, 09:39 AM
I use Disney Ink Shop through Zazzle.com. The more shirts you buy the cheaper they are. You don't have as much of a choice as far as what you want to say on the shirts(they will list the names or sayings depending on the charactor you pick), but you can choose from many different colors and shirt styles. Good luck and have fun.

azdisneymom
11-30-2007, 09:57 AM
I have seen directions for really cute tie dye Mickey shirts. You can do a google search for pictures and instructions. (or PM me and I will send you the link) The design is a swirl with a Mickey head in the middle. Soooo cute.