PDA

View Full Version : Washers and Dryers at SSR Villas?

101pup
11-29-2007, 08:20 PM
Arriving on Dec. 7th, and I have never stayed at SSR. Do they have washers and dryers in the rooms? I know they do at the villas in Wildnerness Lodge, but if I remember correctly they did not at Beach Club Villas. Not that it will make any difference, its just easier when they are in the rooms. Thanks!

DVC Mike
11-29-2007, 08:45 PM
All DVC rooms at WDW -- except studios -- have washers and dryers in the rooms.

ThanxForNoticin
11-30-2007, 12:07 PM
That is correct. Any DVC room larger than a studio will have a washer/dryer in the room. If you stay in a studio, the resorts have laundry facilities for your use - usually near the pools. I am not 100% certain, but I believe the laundry facilities (for use by studio guests) at the all-DVC resorts (like SSR and OKW) are free. I think if the resort is only partially DVC (like BC and WL), you'll have to pay a bit for the laundry. Have a great trip. You'll enjoy SSR.

Maleficent's Dad
11-30-2007, 12:45 PM
Not to worry - SSR had laundry machines in your room as long as you're staying in a 1BR or larger. For those in a studio (really for all guests) there are laundry rooms throughout the resort, as stated, near the pools. Near the main pool is a larger room with several machines. There is no charge at any DVC laundry room.

There are washer/dryer machines in the BCV - again, as long as your accomodations are larger than a studio.