PDA

View Full Version : Auto Rental @ Resorts

Disney_Barbie
11-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Maybe I'm crazy. For some reason I thought there was auto rentals in some (or maybe all) resorts. I've never had to use it before, but I could have sworn I've seen them. Did I make it up? I can't find anything about it in the Resorts Tab or the Info Central Tab. If any of the resorts do have auto rental could you help and tell me which ones?

faline
11-29-2007, 03:22 PM
You can rent a car at the Dolphin or at the car care center.

Rental Cars:
If you are planning to spend more than one day away from Disney property, renting a car may be your best option. Rental rates, depending upon season, type and size of car, and availability run from $20 to $60 per day. If you only need a car for one or two days, your best bet would be National, which is the official car rental agency of Disney. National is located on Disney property and will transport you between their location (Disney's Car Care Center) and your hotel. A rental car gives you the ability to control when and where you go on any of your excursions outside of Disney. If you want to visit an outlet store or a local restaurant before you return the car, you have that freedom, as opposed to the regimented schedules of other services. If you are traveling with small children, child safety seats are available for an additional charge.

vanblargen
11-29-2007, 04:41 PM
We were told that if we needed a car for more than one day, it would be delivered to our resort(POR) but since we only need it for one day we are getting picked up at the resort and taken to the car center