PDA

View Full Version : I just got one of 'those' telephone calls...

Flower
11-29-2007, 10:44 AM
I took Brandon to daycare this morning and as I arrived home & pulled into the driveway I thought to myself 'it may be November & cool, but at least there is not snow on the ground'.

A few minutes later I am inside the house and the phone rings with long distance tones and the caller ID is 'private'.

I pick it up and I hear my friends voice "Hey , we are standing in line waiting for the bus to downtown Disney". :thumbsup: He tells me that the weather is 80 and hot and they are having an absolute blast - oh how I wish I was with them right now!

21 days until I am back in the World!:mickey:

RedheadWriter
11-29-2007, 10:51 AM
LOL! I've been the caller on one of those phone calls! And have heard the sound of longing when i sid " Oh yes, I am on the TTA as we speak. Wish you were here! It's 70 here. Oh? It's 20 back in RI? Oh...."\
I'm bad, I know. But my friends still love me! :secret:

Flower
11-29-2007, 11:26 AM
I try to call my mom when DH & I are in the MK, but this is the first time I have been on the 'receiving end' - I have to say - I did not like it!!!! Oh well, I will continue to do it!!!

I called DH at work to tell him that Brad called and that I was pining to be there - DH's response was '**** it up Princess' - yah, I guess I deserved that too! :princess:

Terra
11-29-2007, 11:30 AM
Yay!!! I can't wait until you come down again!!!!

RenDuran
11-29-2007, 03:48 PM
When I saw that you had just gotten one of those calls and you had just dropped your kid at daycare, I thought you were talking about lice! LOL.....

Tinkerfreak
11-29-2007, 04:01 PM
When I saw that you had just gotten one of those calls and you had just dropped your kid at daycare, I thought you were talking about lice! LOL.....

Thats funny because that was my first thought also:D

DMApixie
11-29-2007, 06:38 PM

Thats funny because that was my first thought also:D

How funny....that was my first thought as well. My second thought was chicken pox. :scratch: LOL!!

Marilyn Michetti
11-29-2007, 07:09 PM
One year, our church pianist returned a call I had made the day before we left. She said "where are you - I hear music". I said, "we're at the Magic Kingdom". Melody said, (excitedly), "Oh, if you're at the Magic Kingdom, then I'm at the Magic Kingdom - what ride are we on". It made my day.

BTW, she's never been to WDW, but drives from Phoenix every month for a W/E at DLR.:mickey: