PDA

View Full Version : Any advice?

Puccaw
11-29-2007, 08:26 AM
:mickey3: We are so excited to be giving our girls a trip to Disney for a Christmas present ( we don't go until April but I am toooo excited already!!
My question is this: We have Cinderella's Royal Breakfast booked for 0810 April 11'th (my birthday) we are staying at POP, will the busses have us there for 0750 or should I book a cab? If I book a cab should I do it before I arrive and roughly how much would it be??
Thanks for any help

BugeyedMuggy
11-29-2007, 09:48 AM
The cab ride should be about $12-15 with tip. The busses get very crowded at Pop early and Magic Kingdom always has the longest lines. It depends on if you want to wait for a bus early or a cab would require less wait in line time & more time to sleep.

DDuck66
11-29-2007, 09:58 AM
The buses start running an hour before the park opens. Not sure what time it opens on that day, but you would need to probably be in line by 7:00 am if you are taking the bus.

#1donaldfan
11-29-2007, 12:53 PM
Check the schedule for EMH for MK that day...it may be that they are open early.....either way, just be at the bus stop well before the first bus arrives and you should be just fine. :thumbsup: