PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Incredible..for me

SunnyLee
11-28-2007, 10:08 PM
Well I don't know if anyone remembers a post I wrote several months ago about not knowing if I should give up my Disney craziness to find a fella? Well the greatest conclusion to that post was that I need to be myself and my Fairy Godmother will bring him along...and well my fellow Intercottees...my FG brought me someone I couldn't have dreamed better!

I just wanted to share my exciting news with you all..and just how happy and thankful I am that I was patient and myself. Ya know what's funny? I have known him since I was 11years old!! And we have always been great friends..in fact we ran Disney's Half-Marathon this past Jan and then planned to run the Full Marathon @ Disney in 2008...and as we would talk on the phone, email and spent more time getting to know each other we realized..uh..I like you...alot..it's all so magical! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: oh his name is Ross..and honestly he looks like Hercules!!!!!!!!!!:secret:

SBETigg
11-28-2007, 11:04 PM
No way! Funny how things work out, isn't it? Congratulations! Best wishes.

PirateLover
11-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck in your relationship and I'm glad you didn't have to dumb down your love of Disney for anyone!:mickey::thumbsup:

kakn7294
11-29-2007, 02:13 AM
That's great! I hope that you have found your "happily ever after"! Best wishes to you both!

DisneyWhirled
11-29-2007, 09:23 AM
I remember your post!!

I am so happy for you!! It is wonderful to have someone in your life that enjoys some of the same special things that you do! Congrats to you and "Hercules", I mean, Ross!!

DizNee143
11-29-2007, 09:30 AM
i remember reading your other thread a while ago..glad everything worked out and best of all.you fell in love with a friend..nothing is better than that!!! :mickey:

meldan98
11-29-2007, 01:20 PM
It's amazing on how those things happen, my DH and I have know each other since he was 13 and I was 15. We were the best of friends growing up, and then after we became adults and had some time to heal from broken hearts, we found each other again. We celebrate 7 years of marrige this year. :thumbsup: Best of luck to you and your Mr. Incredible!!!

mrsgaribaldi
11-30-2007, 09:00 AM
There is nothing that I like better than a happy ending:thumbsup::cloud9:

pdrlkr
11-30-2007, 05:44 PM
:congrats:

SunnyLee
12-01-2007, 12:09 AM
I just wanted to tell everyone the good yet so bittersweet news.....I am moving to College Station, TX in June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:

Ross..I mean...Hercules and I have talked about it and I am moving there in June to bring our lives more together (as he lives there and I here and the distance thing..really stinks after awhile). We aren't going to live together, but we can't wait to be a closer part of each other's lives.:joy::joy:

Now as this is very exciting..here comes the 'sad' news..I live about...hmmm...45mins away from my "home" and to move to Texas..well it's a lot farther.:pout::sob::sad: Sooooooooooo I made him PROMISE me that we will be returning VERY often so I get my fix!!!! :clappy:

Thanks for all the encouragement!

mickey&missy
12-01-2007, 08:20 PM
I also remember your post! I'm so glad you found hercules! I have a theory that love comes from unexpected places! I had been through a rough time romantically and had sworen off men when I met DH ;) Good luck!

Bethanymouse
12-02-2007, 01:05 AM
What wonderful news! I am so happy for you! Congrats on the new move! We did the long distance thing for awhile and it is tough. Glad to hear things are working out for you! Keep us updated!:thumbsup:

Not2Loud
12-02-2007, 12:34 PM
thats so great to hear! I was wondering what ended up happening. It is great having a spouse who at a minimum lets you induldge your Disney obsession.

You will find it great to know there are others out there like you..like you didn't know from Intercot.