PDA

View Full Version : MVM Christmas Party Entry Time?

carolc
11-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Hi All!

I've heard tell that you can get into MK with MVMCP tickets as early as 4pm as opposed to 7pm like it says on the tickets. Is this true? Has anyone done this successfully? I only have Christmas Party tickets and would love to maximize my time there. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Carol C.
17 days to go!!!

Meghan
11-28-2007, 07:19 PM
I've never tried it myself, but as far as I know you can indeed enter the park at 4pm. If you can get there that early, take advantage of it. You can ride a lot of rides then, so once the party starts you'll have even more time for the special entertainment.

buzznwoodysmom
11-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Yes, we have done MVMCP three times and have also done the Pirate and Princess party and were allowed to enter at 4 PM for all of them. We really got our money's worth for these parties. The parks are way less crowded than during normal hours. Have fun.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-28-2007, 09:47 PM
As the others have said, yes, you can get in as early as 4pm. But please keep in mind nothing will start until exactly 7pm. You can use those hours to ride rides, and eat.

The castle lighting is at 5:45, but this is an open event and the regular version of Wishes goes off at 6pm.

Then the party will start at 7 along with all the fun and festivities. I recommend seeing the second parade.

For the merchandise, it will be out around 8pm at the Emporium. Other smaller locations most likely will have it beforehand (I believe Toontown has it right at 7 because they are required to close for Wishes and don't open until after the party starts).