PDA

View Full Version : They're Using My Picture!!!!!

Marker
11-28-2007, 05:23 PM
I just got an e-mail saying that our local ABC affiliate is using a picture I took at Epcot as the backdrop for weather on tonight's 6:00 News.

I just sent it to them yesterday. This is the first time I've tried. I'm definitely hooked now. You can bet I'll send more, and you and double that bet that there will be more WDW pictures.

(at least I hope it's the Epcot picture, I guess I sent them two. The other is from the Bahamas)

SBETigg
11-28-2007, 05:37 PM
How cool! Congratulations! :thumbsup:

luvnwdw
11-28-2007, 06:50 PM
Congratulations, this is my first ever post so I hope if I do this correctly, I've always been a reader never a writer (too timid???) but from one Missourian to another I just had to say that's fantastic, by the way I have really enjoyed your posts very informative and always well written. replying from the home town of Harry S Truman.

Marker
11-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Congratulations, this is my first ever post so I hope if I do this correctly, I've always been a reader never a writer (too timid???) but from one Missourian to another I just had to say that's fantastic, by the way I have really enjoyed your posts very informative and always well written. replying from the home town of Harry S Truman.

Well howdy neighbor!!!! And thank you.

Now that you've broken the ice, I hope we hear more from you.

pdrlkr
11-28-2007, 06:57 PM
:cool:

RedheadWriter
11-28-2007, 07:15 PM
:thumbsup:

luvnwdw
11-28-2007, 07:32 PM
as stated before I have been reading the posts on Intercot for quite sometime, I just joined in Oct 07, I see where a lot of Intercotees list their past trips which is wonderful, but my first trip to WDW was just this year in June and I am hooked, I like this site to convince my family I'm not the only person who loves WDW and I am not a FANATIC (ok maybe I am) but it's my happy place and in my happy place I am the queen. If any of you see that I am not posting correctly by all means let me know, I want to learn to do this right

DisneyTwirler13!
11-28-2007, 07:42 PM
I think that the fact that they're using your photos is fabulous! One of my schoolmates and his family was featured in a publicity photo for Soarin' when it first opened, and he went nuts when he found out!

RenDuran
11-28-2007, 09:34 PM
That's pretty neat! Congratulations!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
11-28-2007, 09:51 PM
That is so cool. :thumbsup:

Jeff G
11-29-2007, 05:22 PM
Congrats on getting to show off your picture taking talent.

EPCOT84
12-01-2007, 12:09 PM
What a great feeling ! Thanks for sharing it with us :thumbsup:

Here in Los Angeles, our local ABC affiliate has a Disneyland cam for the weather segment so each morning and evening I can see the Mark Twain riverboat live and *sometimes* hear its horn as it casts off !:cloud9:

Bethanymouse
12-02-2007, 01:23 AM
That is really neat! Congrats!:mickey: