PDA

View Full Version : Which CP is the busiest?

Lightning McQueen
11-28-2007, 03:15 PM
Quick question about Candlelight Processional. Which of the 3 nightly shows tends to be the busiest?

Thanks!

DDuck66
11-29-2007, 10:03 AM
We went last year and had the dinner package. it was moderately crowded, but you still needed to be in line about 45 minutes before the show. It seemed that the shows after us had bigger waiting lines. If you do not have the dinner package, you will need to be prepared to get in line at least an hour before the show. There will be two seperate lines, one for the priority seating and the other for the standby.

Taja
11-29-2007, 04:28 PM
They all seemed to be busy the two times I have attended (2003 and 2004). I would think the earlier two would be busier, primarily because of younger children. But I could be wrong!

I queued for nearly 2 hours in 2003 and was one of the last to be seated. In 2004 I queued for about 90 minutes, and again was one of the last to be seated.

It would be wise to avoid Friday and Saturday night performances, if possible. More locals attend those, in addition to the tourists.

Marilyn Michetti
11-29-2007, 06:43 PM
We always go to the earliest performance, on a weeknight. The second performance seems to have the longest lines.

While there are two different lines, the standby lines move simultaneously with the reserved. We've never had a package, and have always had better seats by getting in line an hour early - one of the first 30 in stand-by. The packages guarantee you will be seated, but if you're not in line early, you might not get good seats.

The CM's have counters. They know how many seats are reserved, and will only let enough stand by's in to fill the remaining seats.

It's well worth seeing/hearing - really one of the best Christmas attractions there.:thumbsup: