PDA

View Full Version : Dollar Pre-Paid Tolls!!

MiaBella
11-28-2007, 12:59 PM
I am not sure if others do this but we are renting a SUV from Dollar and I just got an e-mail from them it says
Pass24
Drive like a local! Opt-in to Pass24®, a pre-paid toll service from Dollar Rent A Car, and bypass toll booths on your drive. No more waiting in long lines searching for coins or cash or waiting for receipts. With Pass24®, you'll cruise right through traffic in the express lane.

Pass24® is also available for $5.95 per day or $27.95 per week in the following Dollar locations in Florida: Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Key West, Tampa, West Palm Beach, Fort Myers, Tallahassee and Jacksonville.

Pass24® is provided by Rent A Toll.

here is the link I hope this helps
http://ww2.dollar.com/TravelCenter/TravelTools/Pass24.aspx?campid=13324&p=2002&k=13324&fkq=12

MMouse6937
11-28-2007, 06:07 PM
I got the email this morning with that info. Sounds interesting but not for the price, we don't drive enough around FL while were there, basically just getting to and from the airport.

Thanks for the info!

Beast_fanatic
11-28-2007, 10:01 PM
I think we spent less than $5 on tolls on our ten day trip, so in most cases, I don't think it would be worth it for us. But, if we were going to NASA, then it might be as I know when we went there that there were a number of tolls...

Piglet822
11-29-2007, 06:18 AM
I think we spent less than $5 on tolls on our ten day trip, so in most cases, I don't think it would be worth it for us. But, if we were going to NASA, then it might be as I know when we went there that there were a number of tolls...

There's only 3 tolls going to KSC vs 2 between Disney and the airport.
The program sounds great but you'll definitely be paying more for the convenience than you would if you were to just have the cash handy.

Not2Loud
11-29-2007, 09:59 AM
I used this service earlier this month when in Florida for one day. I know, its tragic not to stay longer, but it was a short business trip. I rented the car at MCO and had to drive to Ocala for the day and then back to MCO. The $5.95 paid for itself easily in my case. I don't know that it would if you rented the car, drove to the World, and stayed in that area until returning to the airport.

On a brighter note, I did slide into the Magic Kingdom for a few hours before catching my flight home. Oh the joys of being a Passholder!! :mickey: