PDA

View Full Version : Disney Files Magazine

JPL
11-28-2007, 11:35 AM
Just received my first issue of the New DVC Member Magazine. It has a lot of nice little tidbits in it :thumbsup: I like it much better than the Mickey Monitor.

sillyolbear
11-28-2007, 11:56 AM
I agree!

I've felt the DVC member magazine has always been much better done than the Mickey Monitor.

Of course in two years of having an AP, I've only actually received three issues of the Monitor, while getting every issue of whatever publication DVC was utilizing.

JPL
11-28-2007, 12:02 PM
Of course in two years of having an AP, I've only actually received three issues of the Monitor, while getting every issue of whatever publication DVC was utilizing.

Yeah I have never had much luck with receiving the MM either and I have called and complained and still nothing :mad:

DizneyFreak2002
11-28-2007, 07:09 PM
I received the Disney Files Magazine yesterday and I must say, I love it... Way better than Mickey Monitor.... I have an AP since May and have yet to receive a Mickey Monitor, meanwhile, my friend has received his MMs twice.... He can have it... I have Disney Files....

MinnieMommie
11-29-2007, 08:09 PM
We received ours today. I like the layout, look and feel. Well done Disney! :mickey:

DVC Mike
11-29-2007, 08:46 PM
I always get my copy 2-3 weeks after everyone else... :confused:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
11-29-2007, 11:12 PM
I like it too. :thumbsup:

However..My DS and I had quite a "fight" about why I wouldn't put the bumper sticker on my truck!! ;)

Maleficent's Dad
11-30-2007, 12:50 PM
However..My DS and I had quite a "fight" about why I wouldn't put the bumper sticker on my truck!! ;)
:rotfl: :funny: :laughing:

I found this too funy - first thing DW did with the bumper sticker was throw it out! ;)

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
11-30-2007, 01:09 PM
:rotfl: :funny: :laughing:

I found this too funy - first thing DW did with the bumper sticker was throw it out! ;)

:high5: Great minds think alike!!

Horizon93
12-01-2007, 04:27 PM
QUOTE=DVC Mike;1484954]I always get my copy 2-3 weeks after everyone else... :confused:[/QUOTE]

Same for me. I still have not reeived it. I hear the "better than the Mickey Monitor" idea, but how does it compare to Vacation Magic?

DonLefNY
12-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Same for me. I still have not reeived it. I hear the "better than the Mickey Monitor" idea, but how does it compare to Vacation Magic?

It's the Vacation Magic with a new name.

Horizon93
12-01-2007, 04:56 PM
I know that, but is it different, or is it just a name change? Is it beter or worse than VM?

dlpmikki
12-01-2007, 05:46 PM
I always get my copy 2-3 weeks after everyone else... :confused:

I still haven't got mine but at least they have the excuse that they have to send it all the way to the UK. :)

Maleficent's Dad
12-01-2007, 06:49 PM
I know that, but is it different, or is it just a name change? Is it beter or worse than VM?
Ed,
Different name, different layout, some minor differences, but overall, it's similar to VM.

dolphinmickey9170
12-02-2007, 09:21 PM
I have the same problem as many previous posters with the monitor. When I spoke with someone from Disney, they assured me it was in the mail. Too funny, but the next day I got it.

I really like the DVC mag better anyway!!:mickey:

Sharon1026
12-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Hmmm I haven't gotten mine yet. And I live outside of tampa!!!

dlpmikki
01-02-2008, 05:26 AM
I only just received mine on Monday - I know I live in another country but to be over a month later than the US is dreadful. All the information about Christmas merry mixers and everything was somewhat out of date!

Not quite sure what to make of it. It is similar to the old Vacation Magic (of which I now have a complete set!) but somehow different. I'll give it a few issues to settle in before I conclude whether I like it or not. Hopefully it will start arriving a bit quicker!