PDA

View Full Version : WGP Cafe

mcb0420
11-28-2007, 07:21 AM
We are eating at WGP Cafe our first night. After checking out menu's at various locations for WGP, I noticed they all seem different. I was wondering if anyone was there lately and if Wolf Steak was still on the menu? Or if any of you have recommendations of what you have enjoyed. Thanks!

medic9016
11-28-2007, 11:09 AM
We ate there last Sept. I had the Pork Chops. DD had the nut crusted chicken. I cant remember what DW had. All the food was very good. Our waitress was slow, but the food made up for that.

Figment!
11-28-2007, 11:40 AM
Generally speaking, even if an item was available during another INTERCOTee's recent vacation it could be removed by the time of your visit.

Your best bet would be to contact the restaurant shortly before you leave to see if it is planned to be available during your vacation.

If you call the main Dining line they should be able to connect you to the restaurant directly.

As far as recommendations, we enjoyed the wood fired pizzas the last several times we have dined at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe.

tomorrowschild
11-28-2007, 02:45 PM
Pumpkin Ravioli....yum. :mickey:

Disnamic Duo
11-28-2007, 03:22 PM
We went there for the 1st time 2 weeks ago and had a terrific meal. I don't remember if Wolf steak was on the menu or not - sorry.

My wife had a really fantastic dish. It was a lightly breaded chicken cutlet on mashed potatoes with some kind of light fruit glaze - she loved it.

I had the wienerschnitzel with German potato salad and it was excellent.

We'll be going back for sure.

Ms.Disney
11-28-2007, 08:24 PM
I am not sure if that was on the menu or not but we ate there in Sept of this year and the food was great. If the item that your looking for is not there you will find something you like. Have a great trip!:mickey: