PDA

View Full Version : Home for the Holidays?

NJBelle
11-27-2007, 11:42 AM
:snowman: As it says in the song, "There's no place like home for the holidays!" :santa2:

Who's going to visit family or friends at their old "home?" :candy: We're going to RI on Christmas Eve this year. My parents and I are originally from RI and most of the extended family is there (as well as some really great friends who are just like family!) I'm so excited! :santa3:

Any one else had that excitement that only comes from going home for the holidays? :elf::sleigh:

offwego
11-27-2007, 12:07 PM
I have everyone coming for the holidays this year so I'm excited about that. Funny enough no matter where we move t my family 9brother nephes etc) always seem to come at least once to our new area. Is there an away for the holidays song I should look up?

krose78
11-27-2007, 12:31 PM
We will be in Disney for the holidays...so it will feel like home. As much as it is nice to spend the holidays with extended family it will be nice this year to spend it with just my husband and my boys. :cloud9:

minnie-mouse
11-29-2007, 08:57 AM
Hi NJBelle - I am orignally from NJ and all my family still lives there, and that is where we spend every holiday, especially Christmas! I wouldn't dream of spending Christmas anywhere else!