PDA

View Full Version : Doing The Single Digit Dance!

lovenmickey
11-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Well its almost time for our trip...we leave on Sat..I cant wait! Will this week ever end?
My question is what do I pack? It looks like it will be in the high 70's the first part of our trip... do i take the chance and not pack winter/heavier clothes???

HELP!!

Samtastic
11-27-2007, 11:04 AM
Not unless you want to freeze your butt and buy $50 sweatshirts you wern't planning on. My motto is better to be safe than sorry! Besides can you really trust the weather person???

mrsgaribaldi
11-27-2007, 12:33 PM
:dance::trio::dance:Have a great trip.

SurferStitch
11-27-2007, 12:35 PM
DH and I will dance with ya!!

:trio: :trio: :trio:

We head down there on the 6th!!! :cloud9:

Poly, here we come!!!

aprilisis
11-27-2007, 12:52 PM
I'll join in! I leave Friday. :mickey: :dance:
I am packing t-shirts & pullover & zipper sweatshirts. I may even throw in a scarf just in case. I also packed a mix of pants & shorts. Have a great trip!!!

baby minnie's mommy
11-27-2007, 12:59 PM
:fworks:
You must be real excited now! :sleigh:

The weather down here has been so nice! :D Bring a jacket for possible cold nights/mornings. I am wearing t-shirt/shorts most days right now, but am also comfy in long pants. I wouldn't bother with heavy coats.

It's a bit rough to pack, I know, because you'll be packing both warm and cool clothes.

I usually recommend using a locker at the park to store a jacket. :thumbsup:

Have a great vacation!!! :santa3:

Deansgal85
11-27-2007, 01:01 PM
We just got back from WDW on Sunday....we wore short sleeves/shorts everyday! Highs were in the 70's-80's. Only one night was chilly..Friday ...when we were in EPCOT...so we all bought sweatshirts...oh, well...I got the Santa Mickey sweatshirt I wanted!! I wouldn't pack too many heavy clothes!!

Knitty Kitty
11-27-2007, 01:14 PM
This week can be over any time now! We're leaving on Monday and I am past ready for the weekend to be here so I can buckle down and get packed! On the bright side, I'll get a better idea of what the weather is going to do so I'll know whether or not to pack warm weather stuff. Right now, it looks like it's going to be warmer than I'd originally thought but who knows once we get closer.

As of Friday, I will officially be in vacation mode!! :trio: <--- Me, DS and DBF are dancing with you!

Taja
11-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Think layers and you'll be fine. Include gloves, a knit cap and scarf and you'll be good to go! :thumbsup:

Our wardrobes include swimsuits (sometimes warm enough during the day), shorts/capris, lightweight tops/slacks, midweight tops/slacks, 2 sweatshirts each, 1 pair of sweatpants each and one midweight jacket, gloves, knit cap and scarf each. None of us own really cold weather gear, so we may resemble the Michelin man if a cold front blows in! *LOL*

DDuck66
11-27-2007, 04:53 PM
I live about an hour away and yesterday it was "Summertime Hot", but this afternoon a cold North wind is coming through and there is a chill in the air. Be safe, and pack some of both.

Tinkerbellfan
11-27-2007, 06:59 PM
This is a great post. We leave on Sunday and I have just started to pack. I am doing a combination of everything from summer-time skirts and shorts/capris to cold fall weather clothes. And, I am bringing gloves since we will be at the parks until mid-night twice.

See you there!

vizsla
11-28-2007, 05:43 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

alpro2
11-28-2007, 07:09 AM
Have a great trip!