PDA

View Full Version : Snack tip..Dole Whips..the real deal!!

jpH/keD
11-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Ok so I have been waiting 2 years to go back to WDW and have a terrific snack raved about on Intercot. I was disappointed. Here's the deal. I got a Pineapple float w/ pineapple ice cream expecting a true gem....no, too much of everything!!!:sick: My mil got the pineapple float w/ plain vanilla ice cream and it was MUCH better!:thumbsup: For those of you going that's my two cents! Enjoy!

SBETigg
11-26-2007, 07:49 PM
I prefer the Dole Whip not as a float. The pineapple juice makes it too cloying for me and the vanilla is good, but not as exciting or flavorful as the pineapple soft serve for me.

caryrae
11-26-2007, 08:30 PM
I agree just the plain dole whip in a cone or cup is best. There is a place that I can get a pineapple rassberry twist dole whip and that is my favorite. Can't remember if the dole whips in WDW have the twist with the rassberry and pineapple or not, I don't think they do.

Not2Loud
11-26-2007, 10:05 PM
After reading these posts I need a snack!!

jpH/keD
11-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Hi caryrae! We went to Aloha Isle and they didnt do anything raspberry there. There is another place over in Fantasyland I cannot remember the name that has strawberry swirls but the raspberry twist sounds great! Soooo much to try...so little time! By the time we go back I'll figure that one out! :thumbsup: There were so many yummy things I read about here on Intercot that I didnt get to try! I can already start my new list! :mickey:

GrmGrninGost
11-28-2007, 06:43 PM
To each his (or her) own! For me, the "Real Deal" is the Pineapple Dole Float! There's nothing more scrumptious that I'm aware of! :mickey:

thrillme
11-29-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm a fellow floater. I like both types of floats...The Pinaple ice cream is good and so is the vanilla. The whips just aren't pineapply enough for me.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
11-29-2007, 01:12 PM
The Whip works for me. :thumbsup: