PDA

View Full Version : Going back in May!!!

SurferStitch
11-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Wow! We haven't even started our December trip yet, and DH decided we had to plan a trip for the spring! As he says....he wants to get the most out of our AP's.

So, we are heading back to WDW 5/4 - 5/10, 2008!! :clappy: :stitch:

DH said he wanted to stay at the Flo in May, so with extremely little arm twisting, I agreed. :cloud9:

This will make coming home from our Christmas trip so much easier knowing we'll be going back in just under 5 months!! I've always wanted to be there for the F&GF in the spring. :pick::flower::sun:

lightyearfan
11-26-2007, 04:16 PM
wow thats great, me and dw are also going in Dec for a very long weekend trip, and i also told her that this time it won't be so bad when we leave because we'll be back in June!! we can't wait, have a great time, i know that we will, this will be out first time at the world for the holidays.

Victor

disneymom15
11-26-2007, 05:04 PM
We just got back in Oct and going again Dec 11-15. I'm excited for you. Who knows, maybe we'll see each other.

WishingStar2006
11-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Boy, you guys are SOOO lucky to have fellow WDW maniacs in your families. That's what I need....a DH or DBF who is as crazy about WDW as I am. A WDW "buddy", that's it! My teenage sons and I were just there in August for 14 days and I have almost had to twist their arms to go for Christmas....I guess their friends (and girl friends) are more important than feeding mom's WDW addiction.

But, they're going and I'm SOOOO excited to actually be there for Christmas.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Tink#64
11-27-2007, 01:02 AM
OMG! You are so lucky! We are that crazy about, but we just can't affor the trip more than once a year! Between house paymt, tuition & life, we're really doing good to make it once a year. But I only ork part time so I can spend time with DS's so I cant complain!

Tink#64
11-27-2007, 01:07 AM
OMG! You are so lucky! We are that crazy about it, but we just can't afford the trip more than once a year! Between house payment, tuition & life, we're really doing good to make it once a year. But I only work part time so I can spend time with DS's so I cant complain!

We've only ever visited WDW in May - & it's a fantastic time to be there! The F & G Festival at Epcot is awesome! Weather is great, crowds & wait times are very doable! I hope both of your trips are magical! :tink:

dolphinmickey9170
11-27-2007, 01:51 AM
We are doing the Dec and May trips as well. Just knowing the next trip is already planned and booked makes the time seem to go by quickly.

alpro2
11-27-2007, 07:06 AM
Sounds great. Congrats!

SurferStitch
11-27-2007, 10:02 AM
We just got back in Oct and going again Dec 11-15. I'm excited for you. Who knows, maybe we'll see each other.

Cool! :thumbsup:

Like I've posted before....If you see a grown woman with a plush Stitch backpack (Stitch will be dressed up in various outfits.....lederhosen, safari, Hawaiian shirt, elf), that's me!
Come say HI!

PrincessCandaceMarie
11-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Have a great trip! On both~~~ :mickey: