PDA

View Full Version : possible to get 2 br villa in Nov?

Here we go again...
11-26-2007, 02:36 AM
Is it very hard to get into a 2 bedroom villa at WL if it is not your home resort at Thanksgiving?
We have 7 people going at that time and I know the kids would love going over to the bonfire and watching the movie. Also, sitting the kids on the beach to watch the fireworks sounds good, anything to calm them down at night.
At SSR I am worried the kids will want to stay up as late as the lights at DTD are on...

vizsla
11-26-2007, 05:44 AM
I would think it would be very hard to get a 2 bdr. villa at any non-home resort at Thanksgiving. We just came back last night and I can tell you that OKW was completely booked and that it was pretty much all Home Resort guests. One thing you can do is make your ressie at SSR (your Home Resort), and then try for WLV when that window opens. If nothing is available you can request to be put on the waitlist.

tinkerbell04
11-26-2007, 10:03 AM
I would think it would be very hard to get a 2 bdr. villa at any non-home resort at Thanksgiving. We just came back last night and I can tell you that OKW was completely booked and that it was pretty much all Home Resort guests. One thing you can do is make your ressie at SSR (your Home Resort), and then try for WLV when that window opens. If nothing is available you can request to be put on the waitlist.

I can't agree more! Make your ressie for SSR and then put yourself on the waitlist when you can at WL.:mickey: