PDA

View Full Version : Citricos or Narcooses

thejens
11-25-2007, 11:57 PM
I have one more dining choice to make. I will be in MK for the day and will possibly head to the restaurant from the park. I am considering Citricos, Narcooses, Kona or maybe Artists Pointe. I am on the deluxe dining plan so I am trying to squeeze in as many 2 table restaurants as is desirable. I am staying at the poly and already have Kona for bfast and Ohana for dinner. I could do Kona for dinner which would be convenient for sure. But I think Citricos is a 2T and sounds great. Then again my entire family loves seafood... any help in making this decision would be appreciated! We'll have 3 kids ages 4, 7, 10. Thanks for any thoughts you may have!

sillyolbear
11-26-2007, 08:39 AM
Both are great choices, but Citricos is one of our favorites. We've had nothing but great dining experiences there.

SBETigg
11-26-2007, 09:11 AM
We're planning on trying Citricos next time. We tried Narcoossee's last trip and loved it. Excellent food, service, and a great location on the water. We looked over menus with our kids and chose as a family. The kids preferred the food choices at Narcoossee's over Citricos. Citricos seems just a little more adult, to me, and they do a wine pairing with meals. With the kids, I think Narcoossee's may be the better choice.

ibrowse17
11-26-2007, 09:37 AM
We really enjoyed our dinner at Narcoossee's, so I would suggest that. Also, try to plan your meal around the MK fireworks. Watching Wishes from your table is really nice:thumbsup:

SurferStitch
11-26-2007, 10:33 AM
Narcoossee's is our very favorite WDW restaurant.

We've tried Citricos twice, and both times had very rude and downright snotty service (from our server and the hostess). The food was great, but rude and almost non-existent service turns me off immediately (when we could get a server, they were miserable). Our last server tried to charge me for two glasses of wine when I only had one, and then had the nerve to argue it with me. She then stood off to the side with another server and proceeded to mock us right to our faces! Our last meal there was in October of 2005, and we don't plan on returning any time soon.

Narcoossee's has always given us stellar service. They just have the friendliest servers we've ever met. Food is awesome, as is the view. Can't wait to go back on December 8th!!!

Jared
11-26-2007, 11:27 AM
I've never tried either, so I probably can't help too much, but I've always wanted to eat at Narcoossee's because I love seafood. The menu looks fabulous!

So I suggest eating there for me and telling me what you think. ;)

thejens
11-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Okay, Narcooses it is! Thanks for your advice. I think I agree about the kids. The menu does look excellent. I'm not going until May, but I'll be sure to post a review! :thumbsup:

SurferStitch
11-27-2007, 09:52 AM
Okay, Narcooses it is! Thanks for your advice. I think I agree about the kids. The menu does look excellent. I'm not going until May, but I'll be sure to post a review! :thumbsup:

We'll also be dining there in May, on the 4th!:cloud9: