PDA

View Full Version : Hoop Dee Food for picky kids?

becbec
11-25-2007, 11:26 PM
We are heading to the Hoop Dee Doo next weekend for the first time, and I know my son (9) will not eat anything they serve! What do they offer for picky kids?

PirateLover
11-26-2007, 12:20 AM
Well, way back when (1995) I was also a picky kid who didn't eat anything they offered. I don't remember if there was a kids menu option back then though. Usually WDW dining places do and it consists of hot dogs, chicken fingers etc. which I would've eaten. Back then though I seem to remember them going out of their way to accommodate me. I think they ended up bringing me a pizza from somewhere? If there is no official kids menu option, would try to call ahead and see if there is a chance your child could order something different and what those options would be. And maybe they could even have it ready for you. I remember it took them awhile to a)figure out something I would eat and b)finally get it to me. But they were determined not to let me starve!:blush:

MartyS
11-26-2007, 12:59 AM
I think HDD shares the kitchen with Trail's End Buffeteria. You might check out their buffet offerings, If I remember correctly,they have chicken nuggets,etc.