PDA

View Full Version : GF cabanas???

KAT1811
11-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Okay now that I have found out that the Grand Floridian has poolside cabanas DH and I would like to know more.

1.) Do you have to book them in adavance

2.) What, if any, extras come with the rental (snacks, waitstaff service, extra comfy lounge chairs, etc.)

3.) How much are the rentals and can you rent on a weekly basis or is it day by day?

I am really going to have fun planning this next vacation. It looks like it my be just DH, myself and the kids, for the first time ever!!! (no one else can afford to do the deluxes so everyone else decided to skip a year). I am SO excited!!! As much as I love traveling with the rest of the family I am sort of looking forward to just being us in WDW.

TammiMcMan
11-25-2007, 11:18 PM
1.) Do you have to book them in adavance Yes 90 days in advance.

2.) What, if any, extras come with the rental (snacks, waitstaff service, extra comfy lounge chairs, etc.)Two padded lounge chairs, refrigerator stocked with juice boxes, soda and water, tv with dvd player, table and chairs, fruit bowl (I think).

3.) How much are the rentals and can you rent on a weekly basis or is it day by day?Day by day rentals. You can select a 1/2 day or full day rental. I'm pretty sure it was around $65 for the 1/2 day (10am - 2pm or 2pm - 6pm) and $110 for the full day rental.

KAT1811
11-25-2007, 11:34 PM
Are there any pictures avaliable anywhere. I think that they sound lovely. Do they book up rather quickly?

TammiMcMan
11-25-2007, 11:38 PM
I do know of some pictures. I'll look them up and send you a private message.

There are only 3 rentals available, so they do book up quickly.

KAT1811
11-25-2007, 11:44 PM
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I'll make a note to call early. Thank you again!!!