PDA

View Full Version : received complimentary DVC promo in the mail

MinnieMommie
11-25-2007, 07:11 AM
Yesterday I received a "Pack Your Bags For A Complimentary" mailing from DVC. Not sure why I received because I am a member but it reads:

"Because someone you know - a family member or a friend- is already a Member, we're extending this special offer to you. For a limited time, become a Member of Disney Vacation Club by purchasing a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort equal to 225 or more Vacation Points, and you could enjoy enjoy a complimentary vacation through the World Passport Collection. Plus, you can receive a minimum credit of $8 per Vacation Point."

Anyone else receive this yet? :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
11-25-2007, 12:35 PM
Yes, I received this as well... It seems like it is just a promotion... I ignored it.. LOL...

meandmydog1
11-26-2007, 06:58 PM
Yes I received it as well, didnt get a chance to look at it yet, its still in the big pile of mail. Hopefully it will be something good!

dlpmikki
11-27-2007, 02:15 AM
I got mine yesterday too. It's just another way of saying you get some developer points if you add on a sufficient number of points at SSR or AKL.

disneycouple2004
11-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Yes I received it as well, didnt get a chance to look at it yet, its still in the big pile of mail. Hopefully it will be something good!

Same here...:D