PDA

View Full Version : Funny kids

MissMaryPoppins
11-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Has anyone talked to a kid in the parks who not only made you laugh but made your day?

On my last trip in July I was on the bus to the Magic Kingdom and the bus was pretty crowded so my brother stood up and gave his seat to a little boy so he could sit near his family. He was sitting next to me eating cereal from a sandwich. Suddenly he leans over so his face in right in mine and says, or rather yells "Are you going to Chef Mickey's? We are." I laughed and told him I wasn't. He asked me if I had been there before and I said I had and to say hello to Mickey and Pluto for me. He was so excited he was literally shaking and to see him so excited made me so happy. I think about that kid once in awhile and it still makes me laugh.

Joy :joy:

jray21
11-25-2007, 12:48 AM
I had a funny experience on the bus as well. It was about 2am and we were on the bus headed back to our hotel. Some kid was sitting next to us and had on the viking horns from Norway. He was asleep for a little bit, and a slight bump woke him up. He woke up just long enough to look at us, hold up his hand(he had a plastic sword), and go ARRRGGGHHHHH, like a pirate. He then fell asleep leaning against my 12 y/o nephew! Weird things happen on the Disney Busses late at night.

A Big Kid
11-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Has anyone talked to a kid in the parks who not only made you laugh but made your day?

He was sitting next to me eating cereal from a sandwich. Joy :joy:

Can you help me out with this one?????:confused:

AbeeNormal
11-25-2007, 12:52 PM
Big Kid.....

I was thiniking the same exact thing. I think she meant a sandwich bag. If not that would be yet another good story :mickey:

BelleandtheBeast
11-25-2007, 03:18 PM
I just love talking to the kids at Disney, they are so happy and just downright funny.

MissMaryPoppins
11-25-2007, 04:08 PM
I meant a sandwich BAG.

pink
11-25-2007, 08:10 PM
This certain little girl didn't really makes me laugh but she definitley made my day.

I was sitting next to a little girl about 5 in Mickey's Philarmagic this June and she just thought it was the greatest thing in the world and when the jewels came out she just lost it. Her excitment let me relive the magic through her and it made my day. :mickey:

A Big Kid
11-26-2007, 12:03 PM
I meant a sandwich BAG.

Sorry to threadjack you, but I was really :confused:

Marilyn Michetti
11-27-2007, 09:43 AM
One night, just before WISHES, an older lady, was holding a little girl, (around 4), and she was telling a story, that she was making up, and gesturing, and making faces, and it was incredible! Walt himself couldn't have told the story any better. It was AMAZING !!:jaw:

I was almost sorry when the fireworks started, and her "grammy" made her stop.:secret: