PDA

View Full Version : caribbean resort

mouselover93
11-23-2007, 05:10 AM
hi im leaving for disney in 1 week today ( 11/31/01 =] ) were taking auto TRAIN DOWN TO SANFORD and then to the caribbean resort and i was wondering. do water view rooms look out at the pools or lake? or is it depending on which area your in?

CleveRocks
11-23-2007, 07:25 AM
CBR is comprised of 6 villages. Each village has some rooms that face the lake, and each village has some rooms that face that village's quiet pool (and of course each village has rooms that face neither). When you pay for and reserve a water view room, you have no way to control whether you'll have a view of the lake or a view of our village's pool. You can request one or the other, but keep in mind that it's only a request.

garymacd
11-23-2007, 10:18 AM
When you get back, let us know how the auto train trip was. Last May on our way home from WDW, we took the train from Kissimmee (avoid Kissimmee Station, it hasn't been updated since about 1932) to NYC and, while parts of the trip were great, :thedolls: :blush: the food and sleeping were nothing to write home about.

The first thing we did after we got to our hotel and took a nap was head to the original P.J. Clarkes for a really good steak dinner.

All in all, an experience I wouldn't have missed, but not one I am in a hurry to repeat.