PDA

View Full Version : Princess Storybook Dinner at Norway

Kendall0303
11-22-2007, 11:43 AM
Hello!

We leave for Disney on Tuesday and just secured ADRs at the Princess Storybook Dinner in Norway for Saturday, December 1st. We have done the Breakfast before and loved it. I have a few questions about the Dinner though...

I read on one site that the Dinner is the princesses in their Ballgowns? Is this true?

How is the food? One site said buffet and another said you could choose from a selection of Entrees and Desserts. Which is it?

We have a 6 Year Old Little Princess in our party who is spoiled and thinks that no trip to Disney is complete without a meal with her favorite princesses! :princess:

Thank you!

LovinWDW
11-22-2007, 12:22 PM
It's actually both a buffet and an entree choice. Your apps are served buffet style. You get to choose your entree though. I'm not sure about the ball gowns, we always do lunch there. During lunch Bell was in her gown only. Have Fun!

tiaramom
11-22-2007, 12:48 PM
You Made A Very Good Choice For Your Little Princess. She Is A Great Age For This Dining Experience. First Off When Arriving - You Will Have A Photo And Meet And Greet With One Of The Princesses. ( You May Purchase This Photo - At Your Tanle During Your Meal).
Then You Are Seated - And Given A Menu Of Some Decent Choices Or Norwegein Style Food. They Do Have Reg. Childrens Choices( No Worries) . There Is A Cold Buffet Bar- Refills As Desired. Shrimp Salads- Cheeses- Cold Salami- And Turkey. Very Good! The Entrees Are Small And Very Tasty. The Princesses Are Done Up Very Lovely. Ariel ( If There ) Is In A Ball Gown- Alice- In Reg. Blue Attire As Was Jasmine In Reg. Attire. So Some Have Ball Gowns- Some Dont. The Characters Really Do Change Alot- We Have Been Here Many Times- Cinerella Sometimes Appears. We Always See 5 Princesses. Its Great. Very Enjoyable. The Wait Staff- Is So Sweet! Very Good Service. Dessserts- Are Of 3 On A Plate For The Entire Family- Very Yummy!
The Castle Is Beautiful Too- I Go Here Every Single Trip
4x A Year
Have Fun