PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom tonight?

NASCARVW
11-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Am I reading the park hours correctly tonight?
Open till 12AM?
and, NO MVMCP?
Can someone confirm, if so, maybe I'll surprise my GF and head over that way this evening after work.
TIA!
Hmm, but there is the opening of Disney's ENCHANTED movie too...hmmm

Zippy_D_DooDah
11-21-2007, 01:08 PM
Why don't you drive into DTD and see an early showing of "Enchanted" at the AMC and then head to MK? Of course I don't know what time you get off of work... It's a great movie. I took my 3 year old daughter to a media premier on Monday night. I was a little upset that our Atlanta paper gave it a B+. I'm sure it's my Disney bias, but I give it an A.

Can't wait to see the Dream Lights and all of the other holiday stuff in a few weeks.

chrisb26
11-21-2007, 01:16 PM
Am I reading the park hours correctly tonight?
Open till 12AM?
and, NO MVMCP?
Can someone confirm, if so, maybe I'll surprise my GF and head over that way this evening after work.
TIA!
Hmm, but there is the opening of Disney's ENCHANTED movie too...hmmm

That is correct I don't think they usually have the parties in the middle of the week also I don't think they run as much as they do in December. The next party says its on Sunday the 25th. So you can go to MK and enjoy the night! :thumbsup:

me...
11-21-2007, 01:43 PM
It's Thanksgiving week which means early openings, late closings and no parties. Be prepared for crowds. I think todays projected was 64,000. Though not sure how many people will linger until midnight. But the way this year is going nothing would surprise me : )

NASCARVW
11-21-2007, 03:28 PM
THANKS EVERYONE!
Looks like that will be the plan. :)