PDA

View Full Version : Hayden's dad

LibertyTreeGal
11-21-2007, 06:09 AM
I know this probably isn't the right place, but not everyone here goes to the mousellaneous section and so might not see that Hayden's dad's vacation is in doubt because of hassles at work due to a change in management. This wouldn't be such a big deal for any other Intercot member, but for them it is of the utmost importance. They need prayer and encouragement right now and we are their family. Here's the other thread

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=120650

Sorry to the mods if this is out of line :blush:

Goofeygal
11-21-2007, 08:02 AM
Here is a little :pixie:you are in my prayers that everything will work out for you. You know the best of what your family needs right now and if that is a trip to WDW so be it.:mickey:

merlinmagic4
11-21-2007, 08:17 AM
I'm definitely hoping it all works out..........it just has to. We're all waiting with you.

ibrowse17
11-21-2007, 10:16 AM
One would think that in a place of business, the guidlines of taking off for vacation would be spelled out and not subject to changes at the top. The plans should be honored by the new group, as they were made in good faith with the old. I really hope this all works out, and the family is in WDW very soon.:mickey:

Hayden's Dad
11-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Thanks TeeDee this means a lot to me. :hug:

mttafire
11-21-2007, 11:34 AM
I know this probably isn't the right place, but not everyone here goes to the mousellaneous section and so might not see that Hayden's dad's vacation is in doubt because of hassles at work due to a change in management. This wouldn't be such a big deal for any other Intercot member, but for them it is of the utmost importance. They need prayer and encouragement right now and we are their family. Here's the other thread

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=120650

Sorry to the mods if this is out of line :blush:
VERY VERY nice idea to put this here, We all hope this vacation goes PERFECTLY!:mickey:
Regards, Shawn

Nate's Grandpa
11-21-2007, 11:35 AM
They need prayer and encouragement right now and we are their family.

Yes, we are your family, Hayden's Dad.
I hope you can work something out.

TheDuckRocks
11-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Kyle, there is not a single day that goes by that I don't think of your family and send up a little prayer for you.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-23-2007, 06:04 AM
You know what? If they don't want to give you the time off - quit.

Any company that doesn't care about their employee's families and what they have to go through for them isn't a company you want to work for.

If they can't understand and see how much this vacation means to your family, and how much it symbolizes - then just quit. You are an amazing person, a strong father and a brave husband to your wife and Hayden. You shouldn't represent a company that doesn't care about their employees because if they don't care about those who run their business, then they don't care about their business either.

I am hoping and praying that everything works out for you and your family (and that you don't have to quit:D). More than anything I just want this to be perfect for you guys for this trip.