PDA

View Full Version : A Public Thank You to Terrisue!

Bringonthemouse!
11-20-2007, 10:54 PM
My DD15 and I just received our final travel goodies in the mail from our most favorite person in the world!!! Terrisue from Magical Journeys has put up with many requests, changes, questions, changes, oh and something else..... oh, that's right, even more changes since Nov. '06. This poor woman deserves a medal for putting up with my many e-mails, which she always answered quickly and with a sense of humour I very much enjoy!

Thank you very much Terrisue, you really are the best!!
Very Sincerely, Kathy and Alyssa

PS. When we plan our next vacation, you will definately be hearing from us! (That should be enough to have you change your e-mail address and phone# ;))

disneymaster
11-20-2007, 11:49 PM
I agree! Terrisue is the best! I have also sent her many questions and like you, changes to the dates of the trip and everything was taken care of same day. She is the best and will be using her for all my disney trips from now on!

Thanks a TON Terrisue!

LibertyTreeGal
11-21-2007, 05:49 AM
No arguements here.... oh hey Terrisue, I know we're leaving this morning, but could you make one more eensie change? :D

Just kidding!

germanhc
11-21-2007, 07:09 AM
I agree. She is great.

Piglet822
11-21-2007, 10:16 AM
I'm working with her as well and while I've not had many changes, big or small she's always ready to jump in and do what she can.
WTG, Terrisue :thumbsup:

Tinkerfreak
11-21-2007, 02:41 PM
We love Terrisue also. No matter how many times we change our mind or how many questions we ask she is always so sweet and helpful.

tinksmom02
11-21-2007, 09:49 PM
love TerriSue! She was so helpful for our last trip, and I will definitely be contacting her for our 2009 trip!

cknorr28
11-24-2007, 07:27 PM
We also used TerriSue this past August and she is the best. We had many changes and she was always pleasent and very helpful. I too will ask for her help when we return to WDW. :thumbsup: