PDA

View Full Version : chip and dale's girlfriend

Blue Genie
11-20-2007, 10:48 PM
JP,HOCKEY AND DISNEY. Here is Chip and Dale's girlfriend name clarice.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Disney%20Collection/claricephoto.jpg

mickeytinkerbellprincess
11-21-2007, 12:27 AM
Aww how cute! :D Chip and Dale are lucky guys! :P

JPL
11-21-2007, 09:35 AM
Genie I believe that is more of a publicity photo and I have never seen her out at WDW. I know the picture was taken facing Echo Lake.
If she does come out it must be on very rare occaisions

terri.m
11-21-2007, 09:40 AM
Wow i've never seen that one before.

Thanks for sharing Genie.

Patricia
11-21-2007, 01:06 PM
Clarice is considered rare. She and Marie from Aristocats (who also appears in Epcot's France), Koda, Mushu, Max, Clara Cluck and quite a few other rares have been reported seen at the Sorcerer's Hat in The Studios. Personally, I've seen Max, Koda, The Green Army Men and Mushu in that spot. I think they are only there once in awhile and you have to be lucky enough to be there on that day.

I have also seen one report where Clarice was seen at ToonTown hall, but I don't think that's normal.

While visiting WDW, you can always call Guest Services each morning to see if a character will be out on any given day.. but once in awhile it will be the wrong info and you might miss a character by a day. I've also gotten a lot of accurate info from them and seen who we want, Roger Rabbit being a favorite pic.. When my kids were little they missed Ninja Turtles and Dinosaurs (anyone remember them?) because we were giving the wrong dates.. :( I have heard this still sometimes happens. Understandably, it's difficult to keep up with changing schedules and illnesses for hundreds of characters.

goofhook
11-21-2007, 06:14 PM
I've seen Clarice in the Studios, and a lot of the pixar characters in the area too. I'm also pretty sure that Clarice and Chip n' Dale were all in Year of a Million Dreams costumes.

TinkRocks
11-24-2007, 02:57 PM
Wow - nice pic.

I've seen Koda at Epcot (when characters are usually scattered throughout the Leave a Legacy stone things).

wizardmickey
11-25-2007, 09:51 PM
I too can attest that Clarice HAS been spotted at WDW, specifically at the Studios during our last trip.
We were in line to have a picture with her (Astro was also with us that day, so she also saw her) and just before we got to the front of the line she was swapped out with Chip & Dale. Clarice, Chip & Dale were all in Year of a Million Dreams outfits.
Of the bunch that Patti mentioned, the only one I've not caught yet at any park has been Clara Cluck. Have seen Max, Mushu, Koda (and Kenai) and the Green Army Men both at the Studios & EPCOT (also Koda/Kenai a 3rd time at AK.)

bigpapiortiz34
11-30-2007, 08:42 PM
That is so awesome! I have never seen that character in the park before!

Thank you SO much for sharing Genie!!! :thumbsup:

Blue Genie
12-01-2007, 02:31 AM
The only place I know that she is at is at WDW. I found this picture of her on the internet.

Marla
12-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Thanks Genie, I did not know that she even existed. And also thanks for clearing up the photo I thought you got to Florida and did not tell us.:blush::tink:

trackbarroness
12-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Some times these characters have appearred near the train station just before opening ceromies at the Magic Kingdom. I'll see if any of these characters are any where in the parks during my brief stay at Fort Wilderness okay guys? :D