PDA

View Full Version : Pixie dust for a friend :)

DisneyFreak23
11-20-2007, 04:41 PM
Ok, so today at one of my classes one of the girls anounced that her dad is dying and without a kidney transplant quick he might not make it. This girl is one of the HAPPIEST kids i know, she is wild and crazy, and she always has a smile on her face ; and to learn this just made me look at her differently. I know if this were happeneing to me then i sure wouldnt be that happy.

So please if you could send some pixie dust here to her dad. I would really appreciate it.:)

MiaBella
11-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Sometimes I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover underneith her wildness she is crying inside. I am guessing she just needs an outlet for her pain and this is how it comes out.
Her father is in my prayers I hope they have a Thanksgiving Wish answered for them

merlinmagic4
11-20-2007, 07:06 PM
:pixie: :pixie: for your friend's dad. I hope they can do dialysis for him until they find a donor. Please let us know how he is doing.

ElenitaB
11-20-2007, 07:09 PM
Here's some :pixie: for your friend and her family, particularly her dad. I do hope that a kidney is found for him soon.

People respond differently to stress and difficult situations. I have a friend who expects me to be depressed all the time due to my health situation, but you know what? I'm thrilled to be alive and greet each day with a prayer of thanks. Also, "wild and crazy" just might be a cover for fear and anxiety (my DS bounces off the walls when he visits me in the hospital). Just be there for your friend! (And she's obviously a friend you care about because you asked for pixie dust for her family. :thumbsup: )

mrsgaribaldi
11-21-2007, 03:23 PM
Prayers and :pixie::pixie::pixie:on the way.