PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Disneyland Holiday Offering

MegaDisney
11-20-2007, 04:24 PM
What is your favorite Disneyland Resort Holiday Offering?

Crystal Palace
11-20-2007, 05:31 PM
I voted for Haunted Mansion Holiday. It's just awesome. I hope they bring it to WDW someday, now that I'm on the East Coast!

DisneyLandMomma
11-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Beleive in Holiday Magic with Snow

I get goosebumps just thinking about it. I love love love looking down Main Street when it's snowing...before the snow starts, everything seems so quiet, the sounds of everyone oohing and ahhing once it's falling is sooo cool. I can't wait to go see it again this year.

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
11-20-2007, 06:03 PM
Haunted Mansion Holiday..my absolute favorite ride in the world!!!:number1:

tinkwest
11-21-2007, 11:43 AM
I was hoping for a choice of "All of the Above"! But, when forced to narrow it down, I had to go with the Believe . . . in Holiday Magic Fireworks Spectacular. :fworks: :snowball: :fworks:

2Epcot
11-26-2007, 07:59 PM
I voted for Believe in Holiday Magic with the snow. I look forward to that every year. I haven't been over to see the ice on the castle yet, but I'm sure I will love that. I just renewed our passes and upgraded them now that we're living in Orange County ... So looking forward to even more trips to Disneyland next year. :mickey:

Melanie
11-29-2007, 09:23 PM
I voted for It's a Small World. I really enjoy the overlay. A close second was the parade.

ChipDale
11-30-2007, 12:59 PM
I love "It's a Small World Holiday" - I could stare at the lights all night and watch the projection show over and over. :thumbsup: