PDA

View Full Version : Brochures????

Scott C
11-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Anybody else collect vintage WDW Paper and Brochures. I do mostly the seventies. Prices on auction sites seem to be steep. I just wonder how many people there are collecting.

Thanks
Scott C

EPCOT84
11-20-2007, 10:14 PM
Me ! Brochures, show and parade schedules, napkins, coasters... yes all paper !

For WDW, I always get several maps from each park, including some foreign language versions. I am not an e-bay person so I would never sell them. They are just for my family collection. Its part of the fun and years later you can compare maps, schedule sheets, and have fun to compare what's changed.

RedheadWriter
11-21-2007, 07:54 AM
3 years ago I had 4 extra Food and Wine Festival Brochures. My fellow Disney phile and best friend Eric suggested I sell them on Ebay. I looked at him like I was crazy because I never knew there was a market for those things until he mentioned it. I didn't get rich but people were paying $2.25 each them. I ended up shipping them for free. Most of the buyers were huge Disney fans and I developed some nice e mail friendships with them and we exchanged pictures back and forth from our trips. I save all of my maps as well, but I doubt I will ever sell them again. Ebay is just too darn expensive to sell on.
Rachel