PDA

View Full Version : Dinning help please

Deesdisney
11-20-2007, 12:24 AM
I made my ADRs for Jan. a couple of weeks ago and when I went to make res. for MGM they said that the 50's Prime Time Cafe was open so I made my res. However when I looked on the info page under closings and referb. the rest. is suppose to be closed. I called today to double check and they said it was fine. What should I do? Should I go ahead and leave it or make other arrangements?

tennantsrwe
11-20-2007, 06:00 AM
Hi!
I would reccommend calling 50's Prime Time directly and asking them. I would think the CMs in ADR would know the refurb schedule, so hopefully you'll have no need to change your ressie. But I'd make sure I triple check with the rest. too. It can't hurt and you'd have more piece of mind. If you still aren't comfortable with the answer I say, go with your gut and make another ressie. You could, and I don't do this but it might help in your situation, keep your 50's ressie and make another one just in case. Then when you get to WDW, or a few days before you go, recheck with 50's and then cancel the one you don't want. Just make sure you cancel the other one to free up the table. :thumbsup: And if it's someplace they take a CC to hold, you HAVE to cancel or they will charge ya! Hope these suggesstions help out, have a Blessed Thanksgiving!