PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant and our Anniversary

Imagineer1981
11-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Well I am off in 2 weeks to WDW, and my wife is pregnant plus its going to be our 2nd wedding anniversary. I want to do something truley magical, and truley disney on our anniversary...any suggestions?

Strmchsr
11-19-2007, 03:33 PM
How about a pregnancy massage at one of the spas? Being a guy, I have no clue how a "pregnancy massage" differs from a normal one, but my DW thought those were wonderful.

May524
11-19-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm heading there this friday and I'm about 6 months pregnant. I'll let you know how everything goes as far as being pregnant. I'm thinking of trying one of the pregnancy massages :D

MicMouse
11-21-2007, 03:35 PM
I was pregnant during my first trip to Disney.

You could try to view the fireworks from the California Grill at the Contemporary. If you aren't dining there, try to get there early and grab a comfy chair next to the windows. My husband and I did this and it was wonderful. He had a few drinks, I had a few desserts and it turned out to be a really magical evening. :cloud9:

Tigger&Stitch
11-30-2007, 11:59 PM
hmmm...maybe a little shopping trip to the xmas store in downtown disney to get an ornament for the occasion (if you celebrate xmas)?

TheRustyScupper
12-01-2007, 09:57 AM
hmmm...maybe a little shopping trip to the xmas store in downtown disney to get an ornament for the occasion (if you celebrate xmas)?

1) This is a great idea.
2) It can be painted with the year and occassion.
3) Maybe something like
. . . "2007: (2nd) Anivesary and Baby Age (-3) months"

Kairi_7378
12-01-2007, 10:43 AM
You could try to view the fireworks from the California Grill at the Contemporary. If you aren't dining there, try to get there early and grab a comfy chair next to the windows.
I don't think that they don't let you sit at the windows at the CA Grill unless you are eating there. I would be sure to note the occasion in any ADR's, you might get some extra pampering. I like the pregnancy massage idea! Maybe you could go on a fireworks cruise.

busterthebronco
12-01-2007, 10:46 AM
we stayed at OKW and layed around the pool a lot and played yatzee all night!
call the disney florist as soon as you check in and get some flowers or something sent to the room!
go to their web site and browse so its easier to order stuff when you secretly call them! :secret:

pink
12-01-2007, 03:07 PM
The pregnancy massage sounds like a great idea! I don't really know what else to tell you but I hope you have a great time! :mickey: