PDA

View Full Version : Beauty and the Beast pre-show

Cinderella's mom
11-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Can't remember their name... All for one? or something like that? What days do they preform? I want to make sure I go then...

brad192
11-19-2007, 12:59 PM
The group name, at least in WDW, is 4 for a Dollar. I pretty certain they perform before each and every B&B show. They also have a CD you can purchase in the store just outside the theater entrance (can't remember its name). Oh, the group's actual name is Return 2 Zero.:)

Cinderella's mom
11-19-2007, 01:01 PM
Four for a Dollar just not sure when they will preform....

Taja
11-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Never have seen a pre-show at Beauty & the Beast at WDW. :(

What am I missing?

Cinderella's mom
11-19-2007, 02:03 PM
OMG!!!! I love the pre-show! :cloud9:You have got to go see it when you go back... It starts by a guy doing a sound check, ends with a quartet singing songs.... They are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!:mickey:

poeticeclipse
11-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Depends on what you want to call them. Four for a Dollar or Return to Zero. I've loved them since going to WDW as a kid. I love them almost as much as BATB itself! During my honeymoon, we went to the front and they sang for my husband and I. I felt like I was being sung to by some big celebrity! hahahaa. How fun!:cloud9:

DisneyTwirler13!
11-19-2007, 02:27 PM
They are really good! They recently performed for the OCPS All-County Honors Chorus, and they said that they perform at just about every show, almost everyday, so... yeah... But they're really great. We even know one of the guys' wife, but I forget which one.

stitch34
11-19-2007, 04:52 PM
I love them almost as much as BATB itself!

OMG!!!! I love the pre-show! :cloud9:You have got to go see it when you go back... It starts by a guy doing a sound check, ends with a quartet singing songs.... They are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!:mickey:

I couldn't say it better myself. You defintiely have to see them. They are the main reason:secret: I can never miss this show.:cloud9:

LibertyTreeGal
11-19-2007, 07:04 PM
They are better than B&B by a long shot -- not that B&B is bad, just that I love the type of entertainment that Four for a Dollar provides!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
11-19-2007, 10:27 PM
My oldest son loves Four for a Dollar. He bought their CD in September and listens to it all the time.
We went back and watched the pre show a second time so we could see them again. We sat on the end of the bleacher so we could leave without disturbing anyone. It was nice since they sing different sets for each pre show.
Definately a must see. :thumbsup:

CaptSmee
11-20-2007, 12:26 AM
They do not perform daily. I forget what days they are not present. Let me see if I can find out for you...

Natazu
11-20-2007, 05:53 AM
Four for a Dollar just not sure when they will preform....
At the moment they're off on Tuesdays.

poeticeclipse
11-20-2007, 10:48 AM
At the moment they're off on Tuesdays.

Therefore, don't go on Tuesdays :)