PDA

View Full Version : Hoop De Do Blackout Dates?

MMouse6937
11-19-2007, 12:07 PM
I know this year there were sometimes in Sept that the Hoop De Do wasn't offered. Does anyone know if any blackouts apply next year yet? We are planning on sometime the week of 9/8. Thanks for any info. :mickey:

Figment!
11-19-2007, 12:16 PM
The black-outs were due to a partitioned refurbishment, it is unlikely that a similar closure would be required next year as well.

An Autumn Attenuation

4/5/07 It has been reported that the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue reduced schedule from 8/30 - 10/29 is due to a partitioned refurbishment of Pioneer Hall. For the two days each week the venue is closed, incremental work is scheduled to refurbish the location and replace the floors.

3/3/07 The Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness is planned to scale back its schedule during the “Low Fall” season of 2007. From August 30 - October 29, 2007, the dinner show is scheduled to perform Thursday through Monday only. A formal reason has yet to be cited for the planned operational change.

Black-out dates are typically announced no-sooner-than 180 days in advance, if any are announced they will be posted in the rehabs (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/calendar/refurb.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central.

MMouse6937
11-19-2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks Jason :thumbsup:

I'll keep my eye open to the rehab section as we get a little closer to making out ADRs!