PDA

View Full Version : Narrow Turnstiles

taradon
11-19-2007, 10:43 AM
I am not a small girl to start with (5'6" and almost 300 lbs) and when we go to WDW in January I will be 6 months pregnant as well. I'm worried about narrow turnstiles and whether I can get through.

I know I've heard that Haunted Mansion has narrow turnstiles - is the pass-through gate somewhere close so I can discreetly go through it, or do I have to walk a ways away to get to it and catch up with my family later?

Are there other attractions with narrow turnstiles that I need to worry about?

tinklover
11-19-2007, 10:53 AM
I am also a not so small girl and when we went in may they let the kids duck under the turnstile and the cm turned it to count them and for me i went thru sideways and on tiptoes. I am trying to lose some before our trip in june because it was truely embarrassing. congrats on the soon to be new addition and enjoy your first trip ever it truely is magical

taradon
11-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks, we're definitely excited about our first trip!

I'm just worried that even sideways and on tiptoe will not work to go through the turnstile, what with the baby bump in the way and all :( Just don't want to be embarrassed by getting stuck or something!

Here we go again...
11-19-2007, 11:31 AM
You should be fine. All entrances have a gate to allow strollers, wheelchairs, and "pooh sized" people through.
Check out the Large and in Charge (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/misc/largeandincharge.asp)section here on info central.