PDA

View Full Version : HSM2 Pep Rally @ MGM?

tennantsrwe
11-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Hey everyone!
We leave for the Happiest Place on Earth in 19 short days! :mickey: I'm hoping with Thanksgiving preps and Christmas decorating the time will fly by! Has anyone been to MGM since the Christmas festivities/shows have been going on? I know during the reg. season there is a High School Musical 2 Pep Rally a few times a day...I tried to call WDW to see if that was still going to be a daily thing once Christmas 'time' rolled around but they couldn't tell me anything. Our DD has been waiting all year to see this particular show, so I'm hoping it's still there. Any info would be soooo appreciated! Thanks in advance and have a Blessed Turkey Day!

KaylasGM
11-19-2007, 06:17 PM
We just got back and there is a HSM show, I don't know if it is the pep rally. It happens a couple times a day, we just missed the 11:30 show, but did wait around for the next one. It is held right under the hat and you need to look for the brass line in the pavement, follow the brass line to your right until it makes a corner back towards the front entrance. Stand as close as you can get to the begining of this line and they hand out a yellow rope and walk it back down the main street. Anyone holding on to the rope gets to sit in the front row and has the opportunity to go up and dance with the group. They put out green carpets to block of areas and everyone else has to stand behind the carpets.

Natazu
11-20-2007, 05:57 AM
I can tell you this, the equity performers don't have a break scheduled in Dec.

tennantsrwe
11-20-2007, 06:04 AM
Thank you both soooo much for the info! I really appreciate the tips KaylasGM! I know our DD will, too! Can't wait to get the WDW! I hope you all have a Blessed Thanksgiving!