PDA

View Full Version : Prices

DonnaT103
11-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Here I go with yet more questions.
1.) Can anyone tell me what the cost is for the reserve seating with dessert box at Fantasmic and what in in the dessert box? Is it worth it?
2.) What is the cost of the Pratically Perfect Tea and is it worth it?
I love Fantasmic at WDW and can't wait to see the DL version, but I will have to justify reserve seating to my DH. I also love the idea of a High Tea, but DH isn't quite so keen.
Any Input would be greatly apperciated as we are out of here is less than two weeks :minnie:and I have to get reservations made.
Thanks.

NotaGeek
11-18-2007, 12:51 PM
Hey there, in the last post you made about questions for Priority Seating I offered you the number directly to Disney Dining, 1-714-781-3463. They will be able to answer your questions about prices, but I believe it's about $35 a person. I

haven't ever done the dessert box thing, I was lucky to be able to enjoy the balcony seating back when it was an option, but there is a thread in Trip Reports that described the dessert box and it was more than they could eat in 1 sitting and they enjoyed the left overs the next night. You might try to search the Trip Reports thread for some info. I have never heard of the Tea Service.

Good luck, but calling Disney might get all your answers at once.

BklynChick
11-23-2007, 10:17 PM
Tickets for Fantasmic reserved seating are $59 each. Read my trip report Day 1 for full details, but in short, the dessert box was delicious and I feel the whole experience was worth the cost.

I've never heard of a tea party at DL, only at WDW (Grand Floridian).